Truple is the best tool available in the fight against pornography. It provides real accountability that's near impossible to bypass by randomly capturing and sharing screenshots with your accountability partner. If other accountability apps have failed for you, this is the one that will work.
• Works for snapchat, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc.
• Capture all SMS texts, whatsapp messages, kik messages, chat rooms, etc.
• View screenshots online through https://app.truple.io, through email, or through the android app
• Define the screenshot interval (once every 1 minute - 5 minutes)
• (Optional) Redact text (black out words) from images to maintain privacy while staying accountable*
• (Optional) Blur screenshots (with 3 different level settings) to protect accountability partners from graphic details
• (Optional) Wifi preferred upload mode to save mobile data bandwidth
• Highly tamper proof as it uses the "Device Admin" setting to prevent uninstalls and shutdowns without being emailed first
• Doesn't capture screenshots from most banking apps, and over 8000 banking websites. If you find a banking app or website that is being captured, please let me know and I'll update asap.
• Secure--all communication is done over HTTPS and screenshots are encrypted with 256 bit AES
• Advanced tamper detection, including incognito/private browser, safe mode and more.
* Redacts most text, but not guaranteed to redact all
Use it to:
• Rebuild and regain trust in a relationship damaged by pornography
• Assist a loved one in their recovery efforts against pornography and other online addictions
• Protect and train loved ones to avoid negative content online, by teaching them to make smart decisions and then keeping them accountable to your teachings
To view all screenshots, subscription of $5 / month is required. To sign up, visit https://truple.io (14 day trial is available if you'll share on social media). To cancel, visit https://app.truple.io/account. Please note, uninstalling the Truple app will not automatically cancel your account.
Truple requires a persistent notification so all users of the device are aware that they are being monitored. It's forbidden for Truple to be used secretively, or without the device users knowledge and consent.
Truple for Windows is released! https://blog.truple.io/2019/01/31/truple-screenshot-accountability-for-windows-released.html
This app uses Accessibility services. It uses the BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE permission in order to know which apps are used and which websites are visited.
This app uses the Usage Data Access permission. The Usage Data Access permission is used so Truple can detect when incognito/private/secrete browsers are used, and alert accountability partners accordingly.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The Device Administrator permission is used to inform accountability partners about users attempts to shutdown or disable Truple.